Lunr is a collaboration centric engineering content management platform for asset owners and construction projects.
Lunr takes the hassle out of storing and collaborating on engineering documentation. It does this by providing a single cloud-based platform to upload, version, search, and revise your content.
Built for modern engineering teams
Native viewing for your drawings and models
In browser viewing and markup for 2D and 3D CAD, BIM formats such as RVT or IFC, and rasters such as TIF, and more.
Full text and meta-data based searching allow you to easily find any drawing or model you need with only a few keystrokes.
Project-based analytics give you insights into the current status of your projects, allowing you to easily identify bottlenecks to delivery.
Data quality validation
Configurable data-quality validation rules keep data coming into your system up to standard, reducing the cost of any future works.
We integrate with all of the key platforms to make sure that your engineering content is available everywhere it’s needed. Some of the supported platforms include.
- Full text and tag based searching
- Controlled document workflow (within your team and externally)
- View all key engineering file formats
- Markup and comment on documents for improved collaboration
- Project reporting and analytics
- Synchronize properties to and from CAD files
- Synchronize X-REFs to and from CAD files
Find out more
We’ll be launching to our early access list late 2019. Contact email@example.com to find out more.